- We process orders as quickly as possible, but during our busy season, orders could take up to 7 business days to be processed.
- If you submit an order and subsequently cancel, you will be required to pay either a $5.00 restocking fee if your order is $50.00 or under or 5% of your order total if your order is more than $50.00.
- The Gourmet Cupboard is not responsible for any packages that are damaged or destroyed after a successful delivery. We do not require a signature upon delivery, so it is your responsibility to track your package.
- The Gourmet Cupboard is not responsible if your package is damaged by animals, destroyed by weather, or stolen after delivery.
- It is your responsibility to check your package within 7 days of arrival to report any missing or damaged mixes. Damaged food products not reported within 7 days of delivery will not be replaced or refunded.
- We are committed to your satisfaction. We promise you the finest and very freshest quality products at reasonable prices. Should you or your customers ever be unsatisfied with any product, please let us know within 7 days after receipt of your order. Refunds will be provided in the case of spoilage, spillage, damage or an error on our part. We cannot offer refunds, credits or exchanges based on individual taste or palate.